Thursday, August 27, 2026

DRAGON CON KICKS OFF NEXT WEEK! I HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

  

Dragon Con kicks off this time next week in Atlanta, GA. For most of the daytime hours, you can find me at table 432 in the Dragon Con Comics and Pop Art Alley, America's Mart Bldg. 2, 4th floor. When not there, I'll be on panels. Otherwise, I'll be milling about. If you see me, say hello. I will have a piece in the charity art auction as well. www.dragoncon.org

My panel schedule:

Friday 11:30 am Who or What Dunnit? Science Fiction Mysteries
Embassy AB Hyatt (1 Hour)

Friday 05:30 pm Writing for Comic Books and Graphic Novels
Embassy EF Hyatt (1 Hour)

Friday 08:00 pm – 12:30am The Fantasy Gather
Hyatt International Ballroom (4.5 Hours)

Saturday 01:00 pm Dos and Don'ts of Media Tie-In Fiction
Embassy AB Hyatt (1 Hour)

Saturday 05:30 pm Break the Rules, Take the Heat: Transformers the Movie at 40
M103-M105 Marriott (1 Hour)

Saturday 07:00 pm How to Handle Distraction, Rejection, & Other Writer Life Challenges
Embassy EF Hyatt (1 Hour)

Sunday 01:00 pm Weird Wild West: The Mysteries of the Frontierland
Augusta Courtland Grand (1 Hour)

Sunday 08:30 pm Bedtime Stories Group Author Reading
Embassy EF Hyatt (1 Hour)

My full event schedule is posted at www.bobbynash.com & www.ben-books.com

See you there!

Bobby



No comments:

Post a Comment

JOIN BOBBY ON SUCSTACK