Saturday, December 30, 2023

2023 - MY PUBLISHING YEAR IN REVIEW (OR, NO WONDER I'M SO TIRED)!

 

I've noticed several of my writer friends doing this so I thought I'd give it a go too. Honestly, I knew that 2021, 2022, and 2023 were some of my busier years as a writer. Not everything I wrote during that period has released yet, but here's a look at what did release in 2023. I was surprised by the number myself. No wonder I'm tired. :)

5 novels/novellas (1 is a re-issue).
3 essays
8 comic books/graphic novels
8 short stories
1 screenplay produced
1 audio drama produced
1 movie role released

On the writing side, I slung a lot of words this year, finishing a total of 31 stories this year of various shapes, sizes, and mediums. Plus, there are some in process, but not finished. I didn't count those yet.

All in all, I'm thrilled with this year's output and workload. And we're not done yet. There are several finished projects at various stages in the pipeline. Look for more new releases in 2024.

As always, I appreciate the support, encouragement, and friendship. Thanks for taking this ride with me. Onward and upward. Bring on 2024!

Happy New Year!

Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment