Sunday, December 31, 2023

NEW YEAR'S EVE!

 

Howdy, folks. I hope you're looking forward to the new year. In my world, it's not a huge deal. We don't really get out and do anything so it feels like a normal night, save for all the fireworks and gunshots the neighbors will launch into a little later.

Bye old chair. Hello, new.
I splurged and bought myself a new office chair (Staples on-line had a 50% off sale on Black Friday), a little Christmas present to myself. The old wooden chair served its purpose, but a softer chair was long overdue. I finally put it together today. Time to break in the new one.

I don't do resolutions. Never really got into the practice. I have started making writing/publishing plans for 2024 and I started the new Open Projects file I keep on my desktop. I finished 31 writing projects of various sizes and stripes in 2023. Let's see what we can do in the new one.

I hope you have a great New Year!

Be safe out there.

Bobby




No comments:

Post a Comment