Monday, September 13, 2021

MARK YOUR CALENDARS - UPCOMING LIVE INTERVIEWS...

 



I have a couple of LIVE interviews happening this month. I hope you'll be able to join me. We'll be taking your questions as well.


Join me on Saturday, September 18th when I join Ryan Permison's LIVE And I "Quote" podcast at 12:15 pm EST! Watch us LIVE for Writing Crime Fiction with Author Bobby Nash on Facebook and YouTube. Bring your questions. It'll be fun.


On Monday, September 27th at 5pm EST, I'll be joining Terry T. Hall Jr.'s Fame Unfiltered for a LIVE interview on Facebook. Join us LIVE and bring your questions.

I hope to see you'll join us.

Bobby

#WritingCommunity #AmWriting #Author #Writer #Interview #CrimeFiction #Pulp #NewPulp #Live #Adventure #Action #Thriller #WriterQ

No comments:

Post a Comment