Monday, August 3, 2020

TWO CHANCES TO LISTEN LIVE THIS WEEK!


You've got two chances to hear me wax nostalgic LIVE this week. 

On Wednesday, August 5th at 9 pm EST, I will be talking Snow, In The Wind, writing, and more with hosts Stephen Zimmer, Holly Phillippe, and Daniel Dark (and maybe others) on The Star Chamber Radio Show on Blog Talk Radio. Give us a listen LIVE and bring your questions. Listen HERE.

On Thursday, August 6th at 9 pm EST, I will be joining Joe Crowe and Gary Mitchel's DragonCon American Sci-Fi Classics Track with panelists Jessa Phillips, Alison Richardss, Lola Strickland, and Deanna Toxopeus as we talk 
all about the awesomeness that is #SeaQuest DSV! And we'll be doing it LIVE! Since you can't go to DragonCon this year, we're bringing DragonCon to you! Watch it HERE.

I hope you'll join me for these two fun events this week.

Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment